>> Monday, March 28, 2011
That's right. I was in the most recent issue of RunMinnesota (the magazine for the Minnesota Distance Runner's Association).
You could say I'm a bit of a big deal.
The magazine showed a bunch of photos from the Polar Dash 10K (Pharmie ran that race), and here I am featured in a photo from the start:
And if that SWEET image of me weren't enough (ha), they also highlighted the "Meet of the Miles" results where I placed 12 out of 136, and set a new 1 mile PR:
Oh, and here are a few, quick, recent Examiner articles. (And you can always become a fan of the St. Paul Triathlon Examiner on Facebook to get my articles in your FB News Feed.)
- 2011 has some big changes for the Tuesday Night Time Trials.
- There's a free "triathlon 101" clinic being offered this weekend in the Metro area. Check it out or tell a friend who might be interested.
- Lots of my photos (and results) from the Team Ortho "Get Lucky 7K."
- The local Life Time Fitness Triathlon in MPLS is hosting the North American Junior Invitational Triathlon as part of this summer's race.
- A few photos, the full results, and a video from the finish line of the Human Race 8K. I had HOPED to race this, but ducked out because of my heel.
Have a great week, everyone!!