>> Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Oh yeah. This is a good one!....
I got a goody package in the mail a few weeks ago from CycleOps. They wanted me to try out their JetFluid Pro Trainer. I took it straight down to the basement. Here's the package next to what it was about to replace:
My old Blackburn, and a GREAT new package from CycleOps!
Oh, and then I had to clean up the cat barf behind my wife's trainer. It smelled like fish barf for the majority of our ride, but it just smelled like soap after I cleaned up the mess:
So, do YOU want a JetFluid Pro Trainer from CycleOps?!? I bet you do! They retail for $379.99, and they'd LOVE to send you one for FREE. Really.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
All you REALLY need to do is to leave a comment on this post! But, if you choose to, you can earn MORE entries to better your chances (much like the other giveaways I've done in the past). You can follow CycleOps on Twitter and send out a tweet to earn an extra entry. Or, you can become a fan of CycleOps on Facebook to earn an extra entry. Or you can do BOTH extras to earn 2 extra entries!
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: follow CycleOps on Twitter and send out this tweet:
I just entered the @CycleOpsPower trainer giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
(If you already follow CycleOps, just send out the tweet - it still counts as an extra entry!)
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: become a fan of CycleOps on Facebook. (Again, you get the extra entry if you're already a fan of CycleOps on FB.)
• Step 3: comment on this post and tell me how many entries you earned! Make sure to note if you've tweeted or fanned CycleOps so I know to add your name to the hat 2 or 3 times.
You do NOT need to be a blogger, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. (So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this John Smith from Topeka. I followed CycleOps on twitter and sent out the tweet, but I didn’t fan them on FB, so put my name in the hat twice! Thanks!”)
• Step 4: check back NEXT Wednesday morning (March 23rd) to see if you've won!! ESPECIALLY if you’re not a blogger, because I have no way of contacting you! The contest is open NOW through midnight (central time) on Monday the 21st. At that point, I'll print out all the entries, give extra numbers to those who earned extra entries, and then choose one at random by a random number generator, drawing numbers out of a hat, or other random selection process.
- Contest only open to residents of the continental US.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through midnight Central time on Monday March 21st. I'll try to contact the winner on Tuesday the 22nd.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator or by drawing numbers out of a hat. If you’ve earned multiple entries, you will get multiple numbers, thus bettering your chances at winning.
- Check back next Wednesday (March 23rd) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If I can't get in touch with the winner within 2 days, I'll choose a new winner. So check back!
One final big THANKS to the people at CycleOps for the great trainer for the giveaway!! Thanks CycleOps!
The JetFluid Pro Trainer from CycleOps