Downhill Mountain Bike Racing

>> Sunday, March 20, 2011

I recommend watching this video fullscreen while sitting only inches from your computer screen. And then try not to vomit with fear. Amazing.

It took him under 3 minutes to do something that would take me the better part of an afternoon:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO0VLouJFNQ

All those stairs around the 1 minute mark make my heart flutter!

And I have to admit that I went back and paused it around the 0:28 point to see that poor dog BARELY make it out of the way in time!

5 comments:

Lucas R. Tucker 8:03 PM, March 20, 2011  

one of the best downhill videos I have ever seen. At the rate at which I hit trees during XC riding, I wont be trying that course any time soon.

Katie 9:47 PM, March 20, 2011  

lol--that was so cool!

Kacie Darden 10:38 AM, March 21, 2011  

That is awesome! How scary! I like when he goes up on the wall!

robert 4:08 PM, March 21, 2011  

If I'm going to run that course I would at least do it with fully functioning brakes. Did you hear those things squeak?

Check this one out.

http://vimeo.com/9970489

Same or very similar course. Rider is wearing a suit, and he also almost hits a dog about 36 seconds into the run.

Crazy.

John Bonk 9:54 AM, March 22, 2011  

The dog is by far one of the best parts.

Also I swear I thought the video was over like 4 times then he just randomly took a turn into nothing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.