10 Reasons to Vote for Steve

>> Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few days ago, I found out I was nominated for "Endurance Blog of the Year!" Yay! (BTW, who nominated me? Thank you, whoever you were!)

So, getting right to the point....

Here are 10 reasons (in no particular order) why you should vote for "Steve in a Speedo!"

#10. I'm a giant chicken:




Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP5n7clENdE


#9. I'm hairy:


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjX5tT5z2jM


#8. The "bowl full of sunshine" shorts:








#7. The "tutti frutti" shorts:






#6. Giveaways: In the last 18 months or so, I've given out a bunch of Road IDs, too many pairs of Ryders Sunglasses to count, 4 Sugoi Tri Suits, bike shorts, lots of Gu and Roctane, some granola bars, some tri books, etc, etc. I've lost track, but I'm pretty sure my blog has given over $3,000 in goodies to my readers in the last year and a half.


"Gnarliest injury contest" prizes


Sugoi tri suits


Prizes from the most recent "Stocking Stuffer" giveaway


#5. This:


(I'm not saying vote for me because I have a penis.
But vote for me because I put up posts like this.)


#4. Awkward photos of my final kick:








Awkward. And a bit "penisy."


#3. My (VERY) short-lived "pedo-stache:"




#2. The "throw down" with the soccer mom:




#1. My lovely wife:


New Years 10K


We match everywhere we go. Gross.


So if you don't mind, please CLICK HERE, scroll down to the poll, and vote for "Steve in a Speedo!" (I'm currently in 4th place behind 3 great guys!) Thanks everyone!!

p.s. Back with 2 giveaways in the next 10 days or so, so check back...

13 comments:

Kristi 10:00 AM, January 13, 2011  

I voted for you for all of those reasons (especially #1). The main reason that I voted for you was that it makes me smile when I see your blog highlighted in my Google Reader. Thank you for the fun, information, and inspiration!

Unknown 10:16 AM, January 13, 2011  

I voted for you because of the tutti fruitti shorts and the pedo-stash. Still makes me laugh!

SueM,  11:07 AM, January 13, 2011  

I have voted for you and you are #1 even if you don't win! Keep on blogging - you make me laugh :-)

Anonymous,  2:45 PM, January 13, 2011  

Regarding #5 - do you?

Jenny Evans 3:18 PM, January 13, 2011  

You got my vote - well deserved!!

Anonymous,  3:48 PM, January 13, 2011  

It seems to me that you are a total nutjob.

So I shall vote! :-)

FinnyKnits 4:50 PM, January 13, 2011  

I wish I could get an extra vote for Pharmie. I adore your Tshirt matching super-cuteness and quilting hobby. It's freakish and lovely.

Steve Stenzel 7:03 PM, January 13, 2011  

Yes, Anonymous, I DO have a penis. ;)

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Ellen 11:30 PM, January 13, 2011  

I voted but, man, you need to promote. After all, you are so shy and retiring. Start burning up that Twitter Feed!

Stina 6:55 AM, January 14, 2011  

I love your blog and voted for you!

CoachLiz 7:52 AM, January 14, 2011  

I'm voting just because of #5. Maybe I need to start posting photos of my junk and "frozen pea on a pancake" shots of my sports bras more often.

I'll get on that.

Bob Mitera 12:10 PM, January 14, 2011  

I voted for you even before I saw the dancing animals. That. Is. Outstanding.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.