A New Recovery Tool

>> Saturday, October 17, 2015

With all my heel issues, I've been looking for advice. Fellow St. Paulie and pro triathlete Heather recently gave me some horrible sounding advice:



So I did it. I went to the hardware store and spent $4 on a 2' section of 3" pvc:





For my calves / achilles, it's pretty great! Sure, there's no "softness" at all to it, so it's pretty intense, but it's great for that deep massage. (Technically, it's "myofascial release," right?)

I'm officially RESTING now for a few weeks. More thoughts on that soon. In the meantime, I'll be hanging out with these 2 monsters:


Happy Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.