Friday Funny 998: What I've Learned From Stock Photography

>> Friday, October 23, 2015

Two days ago, BFFFN Devon posted this photo of me delivering his Life Time Fitness Triathlon FIRST PLACE trophy back to him (after he couldn't make the award ceremony this past summer):


Devon's caption: "INTENSELY HUMBLED that America's Sexiest Dad personally
delivered our trophy from the Lifetime Tri relay to me at work.
Such a delight to see my little Best Friend Forever For Now!"


A friend on Facebook commented with this:



Her comment and my response inspired this "Friday Funny" from SadAndUseless. Here are 13 things I've learned from stock photography:



























I grew up on a farm. I can confirm that that's EXACTLY how GMO corn is grown.

Lots more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

1 comments:

Shinianen 3:26 PM, October 23, 2015  

That funeral one is just plain creepy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.