Friday Funny 995: Awesome Halloween Card (and funny links)

>> Friday, October 16, 2015

I'm getting this card for my wife:



Like I do every couple of weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

Swimming.
Why is he modeling next to this pool sign?
Wanting to run: the struggle is real.
He losers: you've at least won 1 race in your life.
Doing a plank.
Forrest?
You understand this if you like to workout.
My cat's training more than me these days.
At the gym.
Your smile has arrived.
[GIF] Sweet golf trick shot.
Fitness tip.

Non-Athletic Funnies:

This headline from "The Onion" is my life.
Relationship goals.
That back-fired.
Coffee.
Parenting sucks.
Some ideas for you for a sexy halloween costume.
Got a little kid? Here's a good halloween costume idea.
Modern romance.
'Merica.
Mini vans.
It's not a Sunday unless...
My fav.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with a new (cheap) recovery tool for the off season, and some notes on some REST for me soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.