Friday Funny 357: A Letter From a Reader

>> Friday, July 13, 2012

Last weekend, I got this fantastic / sweet / funny e-mail:

Hi Steve,

I've been reading your blog a few years now and have really enjoyed it - it's one of just a few blogs I visit every day and the only fitness blog i read. I think I found it while searching for "hot men in speedos" - I'm gay (always have been and always will be), and sometimes the gays like checking out guys in speedos. Go figure. Anyway, I'm so glad I found your blog during my search even if there are no pictures of guys in speedos. I'm also a triathlete and come to your site for the funny stories, race updates and tips on running (I suck on the run). I love your positive attitude, and I really appreciate how much you enjoy doing what you do - it shows in your writing. And I wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing your life.

Take care and keep up the great work,
"CrashHouston"


Awwww... Thanks CrashHouston! It's always great getting letters like this!

For being so nice and writing me this note, I have something for you. You must have missed one of my posts about a year ago from just after the LTF Triathlon. Because I showed this photo of a guy in a Speedo:



And there are 3 more photos of him in this post.

You're welcome.

Oh, and it's fitting that I'm showing a photo from last year's LTF Mpls Tri because this weekend I'm racing that race AGAIN!! Only I'm doing the Oly instead of the Sprint this year! Check back for updates (via Twitter and TwitPics on the sidebar of my blog) throughout the weekend, and check back Monday for a full report!

And maybe some more pics of guys in tiny Speedos...

4 comments:

CautiouslyAudacious 12:32 PM, July 13, 2012  

So do we have more men in speedo pictures to look forward to after this weekend? :-)

Steve Stenzel 1:03 PM, July 13, 2012  

I will try my DARNEDEST to get some Speedo pics this weekend for all my female and gay male readers! :) Ha!

SteveQ 12:28 PM, July 15, 2012  

"I suck on the run." The joke possibilities are endless.

Jamie 11:23 PM, July 16, 2012  

Umm that guy was back again this year, I was unlucky enough to have that as (ass?) my view as I ran out of transition on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.