Semi-Wordless Wednesday: WCCO and the Women's Tri

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2026

This past weekend was the YWCA Women's Triathlon, and my niece completed the "super sprint" to finish her first triathlon!


My sister-in-law and her daughter pre-race!

The only "issue" was that it was a little annoying to see WCCO's coverage of it keep popping up on my feed. In case you're wondering why I'm annoyed, see this comment at the bottom:


Could have picked from MANY other photos.

Then WCCO was "suggested for me" on Instagram with the same image:



Kinda lame. I want to believe it was an innocent mistake by 'CCO.

Related (and funnier): in this post of Liberty Triathlon race photos from 16 years ago, there are a few photos of a guy with a backwards helmet. It happens. Especially after getting disoriented in the swim and sprinting up the shore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.