A NICE All-Around Training Week

>> Saturday, January 14, 2023

There's nothing too special about last week's training, but it just had some solid numbers all-around:


The "injury" on Tues was just noting some knee pain.

• RUN: Monday was a normal long run, but I bumped up the incline for over a minute during each mile just to mix things up. Wednesday and Friday were just easy run days.

• SWIM: Just my normal weekly swim. I posted about it on Thursday: it was a bunch of 200s averaging 3:06. Nothing spectacular, but a good workout.

• BIKE: Two good trainer rides totaling 3 hrs and 17 mins. That's the longest trainer time in 3 months (since mid-Oct).

• STRENGTH: 10 hrs and 13 mins is big! Like my trainer time, it was the biggest week since mid-Oct 3 months ago. Friday I got in some good legs and core, and Saturday I had a long upper body workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.