A Week In MEXICO!

>> Tuesday, January 24, 2023

This is just a quick post. I haven't posted for a few days because we were getting back from a week in Mexico with my family! My parents took my family and my sister's family as our Christmas presents. Here are a few photos I recently shared in an Instagram post:


By the pools on our way to Ixtapa Island.


The gang after a nice meal.


Fruity drinks on the island!


My folks!


During an evening stroll on the beach.


A Friday night party with lots of food.


Cousins.


Charlie parasailing!!


Breakfast by the ocean.


On a catwalk between 2 hotels with my cutie.

I have over 1,000 photos and videos to short through, and I'll be back with some of those in a long while... lots of editing to do over the next few weeks.

In the short term, I have some workout notes to share shortly! It's cold good to be back!

UPDATE: here's a post full of Mexico photos!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.