July Totals

>> Saturday, August 13, 2022

Here's what July looked like in my training log:



- RUN: 82.55 miles
- BIKE: 116.27 miles
- TRAINER: 10 hours 43 mins
- STRENGTH: 38 hours and 18 mins


My RUN numbers were a bit lower than normal (2nd lowest month out of the last 12) mainly due swapping out a long run for the much shorter Raspberry Run 1 Mile race along with all the shorter track workouts that helped get me ready for that.

Besides the race on the 17th, notice that I had intervals or tempo runs on the 1st, the 8th, and the 29th. That's INCREDIBLE for me! (And that's partially possible because the race was a short one, and the first 2 track workouts were shorter to prep for the mile and therefore not as taxing either.)

I started to BIKE a bit more consistently partially due to getting in some rides on vacation. Sadly, 116 miles is my biggest month since the summer of 2020 (when I had 3 back-to-back-to-back months of 113, 216, and 121 miles). I've just been hating the sun and liking the trainer lately. And I'm OK with that.

My TRAINER time is the lowest since last September, but that kind of makes sense because I had more miles outside on the bike. So a total of over 16.5 hours "in the saddle" (biking and trainer time combined) is about average for the last 2 years, so that's good.

And my STRENGTH time continues to be quite high: it was the 6th biggest month out of the last 18 months, but it was the 3rd LOWEST of 2022 (which shows how much more strength work I've been doing lately). I expect that to drop going back to school this fall, but we'll see what I can hold on to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.