Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Back at the Gym

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I mentioned in Monday's post that the boys were gone for a few days last week. So on Thursday, I hit the gym at one of the schools where I formally taught:


Feeling the post-workout burn.


Later: red spots under my calluses from using a heavy bar for the first time in a while!...

I hit the gym at a different university back in April, and this was my first time properly benching (not just pushups) and doing heavier curls since - it's been 4 months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.