EVERY STATE PARK IN MINNESOTA!!!

>> Monday, October 25, 2021

I don't know that I've ever had a title in all caps, but this is an appropriate one to be capitalized. I've been busy this past weekend, so here's a quick post that I shared on Instagram on Friday night:

DONE!!! After 4 years and 3 months, the boys (and I) have hit every state park in Minnesota, and they filled their State Park passport books! We celebrated with s’mores in Tettegouche.




From an overlook in Tettegouche State Park, with the
300-foot Palaside Head cliff in the upper left.


Charlie making his final stamp!


Henry with his final stamp!


S'mores after our final stamp!


The boys showing their full passports after s'mores.

We had a great time, and we were thrilled that my wife could be with us for the final 7 stamps, which were all along the North Shore: Wednesday night we hit Split Rock Lighthouse; Thursday was Grand Portage, Judge CR Magney, and Cascade River; and Friday was Temperance River, George Crosby Manitou, and Tettegouche.

I'll be back with normal training updates, but at some point I'll have lots of photos to share! It was a great trip full of great sights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.