The Beard of 2019-2020

>> Saturday, February 08, 2020

I posted about "No Shave November" for me and my brother-in-law in December. Well, I kept the beard for another 6+ weeks and finally got rid of it before going to Mexico 2 weeks ago. Here's a few pics I posted when getting rid of it:


A selfie at the Hamline gym a few days before shaving.


Charlie helping to get started.


Henry working on the other side.


"Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to step out of your car."
I love how disgustingly long it is coming off my jawline.


A screenshot from a video I posted showing Charlie crying because I didn't have a beard anymore.

There's a Dad at my boys' school who has a beard, and our wives have talked about how much they hate kissing us. So he commented on my Instragam post, and his wife is the final comment here:



Back with a "boot" update on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.