Semi-Wordless Wednesday: a Sad Scooter Photo and a Happy Scooter Photo

>> Wednesday, February 19, 2020

This is a depressing photo from this past weekend. It shows a cut on my finger that opened up while lifting weights, so I had to wrap it up to keep it from bleeding everywhere... as I lifting from my little knee scooter with my boot on:



But then I posted this to Instagram yesterday with the caption: The only plus side to this boot and "knee scooter" is that we got preferred seating in a large empty reserved row at the Science Museum’s OmniTheatre today. #SilverLining:


Go see "Superpower Dogs" at the OmniTheatre. It's cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.