Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Back in the Pool with New Goggles

>> Wednesday, January 08, 2020

After taking 4+ weeks off from swimming, I hit the pool again late last week. I finally tried some new goggles as opposed to the smaller women's goggles that I've been using (from my wife's stash) for the last 11 months:



I was worried about that slightly lingering "swimmer's shoulder" in my left shoulder, because that first showed up on a first swim after a break from the pool about 4 years ago. But my increased strength work lately has meant that I've been doing more of my shoulder exercises (given to me by an old PT), and that kept my shoulder in check. No issues starting back in the pool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.