Mama's First Half Marathon of 2020

>> Saturday, January 04, 2020

My wife ran a half marathon this morning! Even though we basically swore off "Team Ortho" events after the events of 4 years ago, my wife wanted to train for a half marathon with some friends, so they signed up for the Polar Dash.

We surprised her at the end of Water Street at the turn-around. Here are 4 photos I recently posted on Instagram:


Mama spotting us off in the distance.


With a new "race buddy."


This pic is my favorite.


A "high five" for the boys before running off.

She thought she'd be around 2:20, so she was QUITE happy with her 2:07 finish! Congrats Hunnie!

Before she got home, I took the boys to their first ski (Charlie) and snowboard (Henry) lessons! They were at Como Park. Henry took off with his group for the hill, and I stayed to help Charlie just outside of the clubhouse:


After 30 mins of instruction inside, we headed out!


Going down the mini hill!


He stayed up about half the time.


He loved it.

Henry had a great time too, and they can't wait for their next lesson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.