December Totals: Lots of Lifting

>> Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Here's my training log for last month:



I started a 4+ week "rest" from swimming early in the month to see if that helped my foot. (It really didn't.) So the majority of the month was just a lot of strength work. I got something in every day except for the 21st when we were at a Christmas party.

I was 2 minutes shy of having 35 hours of strength work for the month. That HAS to be a monthly PR for me. It was easy to do being I wasn't doing any swimming, biking, running, or stretching...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.