Instagram(s) of the Day: Back from MEXICO

>> Monday, January 27, 2020

If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some WARM pics that I posted lately. We just got back yesterday from Mexico! Here was the first pic I posted about a week ago:





Then a few days later, I posted this caption with these pics:








The following night, my wife and I had a date at that restaurant over the water.




With Grandma watching on.


Selfie in the elevator on the way back from the beach.

And on Friday, I posted this:





Back with more pics in maybe about a week. I have a good stockpile of pics of my cute wife in a bikini. Life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.