Semi-Wordless Wednesday: A Solution to the Aqua Jogging Rash

>> Wednesday, September 04, 2019

I cut aqua jogging from my training routine 10 days ago in the name of letting everything heal up. (I should be re-incorporating it again shortly.) In my 4 hour-long sessions before that, I had some issues.

My first time, I realized I used too large of a belt, and it cut into my love handles a bit. My second time, I used a smaller belt and all was right with the world. My third time, I thought I did everything right, but I still got a little rubbed raw above my hips:


Later in the day on Aug 20.

So for my fourth time, I finally really figured it out. I wore my normal triathlon race shirt just to have a layer between me and the floaty belt:


Headed to the pool.


Floaty belt on, ready to go.

Bingo. That did the trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.