Semi-Wordless Wednesday: a New Speedo

>> Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I just swapped out my old suit for a new one. My old suit was slipping off my waist before the end of each workout no matter how tight I tied it in the locker room. I happened to get 2 of the same suit when I last bought suits, so I think it’s the first time I went from one suit to the same exact suit (only new).

And, dear God, I should have done it sooner.

Here’s a pic of Henry holding up my NEW suit in front of our kitchen window:



And here’s the same shot, only with him holding up my OLD suit:



See the problem?

3 comments:

Keith 10:30 AM, July 31, 2019  

You need to talk firmly to your swim buddies. One of the purposes of such people is to tell you when it's time to replace a suit.

Steve Stenzel 11:57 AM, July 31, 2019  

The dangers of training alone! :) I asked my wife about it a few months ago, and she said it was still good. Either it wasn't, or it went downhill quickly, or it's not really as see-through when on. Not sure which one it was.

Audrey 5:32 PM, July 31, 2019  

Now you can wear two suits at once for increased drag in practice, which equals increased speed in the water! (Even if it's only a placebo effect.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.