June in Review

>> Thursday, July 04, 2019

Nothing special, but a decent month:



• SWIM: 16,400 yards.
• BIKE: 103.23 miles.
• TRAINER: 3 hours, 30 minutes.
• RUN: 90.50 miles.
• STRENGTH: 19 hours, 10 minutes.

I just had one race in there, but it was a good one: a 4:34 in a 1500 at the USATF MN Master's Championship track meet on the 9th. Because of that, I had 1 day off in the month: the day before on the 8th. Every other day had a swim, bike, or run, and it was truly my biking that sucked the most. It wasn't HORRIBLE, but in most summer months in the last few years, I've had double the outdoor cycling mileage. STILL need to be working on that.

Happy 4th everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.