Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Bragging About a Teammate

>> Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I meant to share this last month. My YWCA Endurance Sports teammate finished first in his age group last month at the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon (as part of the Grandma’s Marathon weekend in Duluth). Mike Mann was 1st out of 29 in the 70-74 age group. He ran a 1:45 half, which is 8:04/mile pace!


On the podium post-race.

I would love to be able to run a 1:45 half when I'm 70! Congrats Mike! I want to be you when I get older!

Sidenote: check out this post (scroll down a bit) to see Mike as Santa. What a guy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.