More Acupuncture with Robert

>> Thursday, December 13, 2018

About 2.5 years ago, I started seeing Robert for acupuncture at (now closed) Magna in Minneapolis. Then he moved out on his own, and I saw him a LOT as part of Taproot Acupuncture during the summer of 2016 and through the middle of 2017 (which was my best mutlisport year).

Recently, I realized that he's working at HCMC (where my wife works, meaning insurance covers everything pretty easily). SO SEEING ROBERT COULD BE COVERED BY INSURANCE!! I made an appointment last month at HCMC's "North Loop" clinic...



... and yesterday I saw Robert at the downtown "Be Well" clinic:


I thought this Be Well room was much more "hospital like," but both photos are actually
quite similar. Not that ambiance matters when you're face down with your eyes closed.

He's working on loosening up my lower back and sacrum which have been getting tighter again lately. I have an appointment for next week too - maybe I'll see if he can do anything with my calf (but if I remember right, that was a harder spot for acupuncture to treat).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.