Racing This Weekend!

>> Wednesday, July 26, 2017

This weekend I'm heading across the border to race the Tri-ing For Children's Triathlon as part of the WI Tri Series. I'm doing it with my newest bro-in-law Matt. You might remember him from this photo after we raced the 2015 Oakdale Duathlon together:


Glorious.

There was also this "nicer" one of his wife (my wife's youngest sister) with him and I:



A few weeks after that, I raced the 2015 Duathlon National Championships with Matt and Annie as well:



And most recently, you've seen Matt (and Annie) in a few posts when we raced the 2017 Falls Duathlon together:



I may have a few pre-race thoughts on Saturday, but otherwise check back for how the race went!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.