Henry's First 5K WIN!

>> Saturday, October 11, 2014

Henry and I just got back from the ALS SuperHero Dash. They had a 5K and 10K (certified and chip timed) that raised over $75,000 for the ALS Association! Here are 3 quick photos from the event, with a full race report coming soon...


Henry and I "taking care of business" in a porta-potty pre-race.
(He's got his "guns" [sticks] that he's been playing with lately.)


Getting our first place medal and award from Jen, the tri-state ALS Association director.


POOPED on the way home. In fact, I got him out of the stroller just after we finished the race,
and he made a volunteer laugh as he overheard Henry: "That was a long run Daddy. I'm tired."

Henry had a great time, had lots of good post-race snacks, and he was even given 3 helium balloons to take home! It was a great morning, and a solid time (that I'm happy with) for a "stroller race!" Thanks for having us, ALS SuperHero Dash!

Back with a full report and lots more photos shortly. (Including how I nearly wiped out with the stroller for the first time...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.