Instagrams of the Day: Last Runs Pre-TC Weekend

>> Saturday, October 04, 2014

On Tuesday, I bundled Charlie up a bit and headed out for 6 easy miles with a few pick-ups:


From Instagram: "Chilliest run with Charlie: 6 miles with smiles before and after (and a nap
in the middle). Final run before this weekends Twin Cities in Motion 'Loony Challenge.'"



From Instagram: "There should be some nice colors along the Mississippi for Sunday's TC Marathon!"
[This was as Charlie and I crossed back over the Franklin Ave Bridge: mile 19 of the race.]

Then on Thursday night, Henry started riding me as I was foam rolling my heels and IT band. My wife Instagrammed this photo with Henry's words of "I'm having a ride:"



I set this post to automatically publish this morning - by now I should have finished my first 2 races of my 3-race TC Loony Challenge weekend! I might post some updates tonight or tomorrow, so check back. I was told over twitter that the race organization wasn't going to have updated Loony results on Saturday night (they weren't going to start tallying race finish times until all 3 races were done), but we got an email 2 days ago saying they WERE going to have preliminary Loony results after the 10K and 5K. So I might have an update at how I'm doing overall at this point. Back with more soon!!....

p.s. Check the "Steve in a Speedo" Facebook page. I'll update there as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.