Grand Prix Standings - I'm Proud of How Crappy I'm Doing

>> Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Yesterday was the Victory 10K (a "MDRA Grand Prix" race), but as I posted yesterday, I skipped that race due to my lingering foot pain. So BEFORE that race, here's the current Grand Prix series standings:



Some people didn't believe that I could sign up for the series again withOUT racing every race! And I can understand why people would think that - I can be an "all or nothing" sort of racer. But I've only done 2 of the races so far, and I'm just fine with that!

My final "Grand Prix" goal? I want to race 3 races in the series. So look for me at the Rocky's Run 6K CC race in 2 months.

Now, I'm off to finish prepping for my first day at a new University tomorrow, and then hopefully a speedy half marathon THIS WEEKEND!! (I have BIG NEWS about this weekend's race, but I can't talk much about it until Saturday - I've been sworn to secrecy...)

4 comments:

SteveQ 11:28 AM, September 03, 2013  

I can't find it - how much time are you going to spot me at Rocky's again?

Steve Stenzel 4:27 AM, September 04, 2013  

I think you had said 4 minutes, but that's an awful lot.... :)

SteveQ 10:16 AM, September 04, 2013  

Yeah, but you did beat me by 6 minutes last year!

Carolina John 12:24 PM, September 04, 2013  

Get that rest bud, the series will still be there at the next race. Good call.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.