Friday Funny 581: Funny Links

>> Friday, September 06, 2013

Here are some of my personal favorite posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

[GIFs] This minor league team is awesome.

Ride your bike.

What are you training for?

Yeah, that's a good rule of thumb.

[GIF] This biker picks the "best" line. Whoa.

[VIDEO] For the love of Pete, at least watch a few minutes of this "1988 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship" opening. It will brighten your day.

[GIF] Every man in the gym.

When there are 3 people in your age group.

When someone calls you "thunder thighs."

[GIF] Baseball catch. Read his lips: "Did you catch that?"

Non-athletic funny things:

What the internet has done to job searching.

Funny double standard based on Dove's ad campaign.

Yes. So true.

Awesome airlines.

A beautiful, heartfelt poem.

This would be my relationship status if I were single right now.

[GIFs] This man is so awesome. We need more like him.

Modern Family on being gay.

Stop me if you've heard this one: computers were designed to make people more productive...

Zach Galafinakas on love.

Kids.

The nicest way to tell someone what to do with their opinion.

Samuel L. Jackson in Disney movies.

Umm... what?

Robin Williams sums up the problem men have.

Bacon.

[GIF] What would happen if all men had Jedi powers.

[VIDEO] A fine piece of cinema: written while drunk, and acted while drunk.

Dr. Seuss has men figured out.

[GIF] Nerdy vandals.

The internet reacts to Ben Affleck being named as the new Batman. Both sides represented.

Ben Affleck right now.

Sex.

[VIDEO] Songs in real life.

What I want to say when people meet me.

What I want to say about my bedroom.

And here's a quick link to a funny Abraham Lincoln quote on photography that I just posted on my Photo Blog.

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. Oh, and check back tomorrow for more info on my "secret" half marathon this weekend. It's kinda fun news! Here's one last fun video... I used to play with this on my SNES, and I NEVER could have made something like this:


Direct link: http://youtu.be/Ic01Vhiyrb4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.