Friday Funny 218: The Best "Cheering" Shirt

>> Friday, September 02, 2011

I've seen a lot of Ross and Brianna this year. Ross has raced 3 of the 4 duathlons that I've raced, and Brianna is a "triathlon groupie" who's always around. OK, she's really just his girlfriend, but I THOUGHT she might be a groupie. ;)

Here's me, Ross, and Matt before the Cannon Falls Duathlon:



And here's Ross's sweet shirt he was wearing after the Oakdale Duathlon:



Anyway, check out the shirt Brianna was wearing a few weeks ago to cheer Ross on at the St. Paul Triathlon (where Ross won by over 2 minutes!) -


"I don't do triathlons..."


"... I do triathletes."

2 things:

1: AWESOME shirt!
2: Ross, your hand is a l.i.t.t.l.e. low in that last photo. I'll allow it.

p.s. Ross and I might meet up for a hard tempo run tomorrow. If so, I'll bring my camera (duh) and post about it next week (also duh).

p.p.s. Pharmie is racing her first triathlon since giving birth on Sunday!! Henry will be 12 weeks old, and Pharmie will be racing the St. Croix Valley Sprint in Hudson WI. Believe it or not, it will also be Pharmie's FIRST Sprint Triathlon! By my count, she's done 4 Olys, 8 Half Ironmans, and 2 Ironmans. But NEVER a sprint! Should be a fun weekend!!

4 comments:

Carolina John 1:39 PM, September 02, 2011  

Good luck to Pharmie this weekend! Racing at 12 weeks is bold. Most people can barely stomach going back to the office by then, much less be in some kind of shape to complete a triathlon. She must rock or something.

Lora Abernathy 2:54 PM, September 02, 2011  

Good luck to her racing. That ought to feel like an extra special finish.

SwimBekiSwim 9:13 PM, September 02, 2011  

Love the shirts!! I think my all-time favorite sign that I've seen was a couple weeks ago at the Steelhead 70.3 that said "Worst. Parade. Ever."

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.