2 Quick Good Things

>> Monday, September 05, 2011

First of all, my lovely Pharmie surprised herself in yesterday's St. Croix Valley Sprint Triathlon! I think she did better than she thought she would in swim, bike, AND run!! I told Jerry MacNeil that it's "natural post-pregnancy doping" that all mothers have! I'll be back with a full report shortly, but here's a quick photo of Pharmie starting the run with a smile:



And secondly, I recently announced some good "job news" on my photo blog. I'm no longer an "adjunct professor" teaching at 2-3 schools at a time. A few months ago, I landed a full-time gig at a great school in St. Paul, so now I'm a full time assistant professor! CLICK HERE to read about my new role at the College of Visual Arts.

Happy Labor Day everyone! I'm off to enjoy my last day with Henry before Pharmie and I go back full-time and have to send him off to daycare tomorrow!.... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9:55 AM, September 05, 2011  

Congratulations on your wife's tri and to your job!! That is awesome!!

My whole family lives in the Twin Cities!

Unknown 1:01 PM, September 05, 2011  

Great job Pharmie! Yeah, you gotta love that post pregnancy extra blood in the system that hangs around for a while.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.