My Butt Has An Admirer

>> Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's true.

Kerry Yndestad was snapping photos at the Lake Marion Triathlon a few weeks ago, and he got a few fun ones of me.

Here I am just running past him on my way up the beach. I like how the "Tutti Frutti" shorts are BARELY visible:




Angie, me (and my nipples), Matt, and CY post race

CY had her bike laying down in the lot as we talked. It drizzled a bit, and when she grabbed her bike, it had left a perfect "dry bike print:"



I went for a quick spin:



But this last photo is the icing on the cake. During the awards, I went up to get my 3rd place AG award, and Kerry snapped this photo of me. This is his original, unaltered photo:



Awesome. Thanks Kerry. ;)

Click here for my Lake Marion Tri report, and click here for part 2 of the report (Matt and Justin finishing the race).

Happy weekend!!

1 comments:

Unknown 1:07 PM, September 10, 2011  

That dry spot of the bike is cool! So artsy! I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of you "riding" it...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.