Early Photos of Henry

>> Monday, September 12, 2011

Ashley, a former photo student of mine, asked if she could do a quick photoshoot with Henry as a way to add to her "newborn" portfolio. So when he was 1 week old back in June (the day after he finally lost is stinky belly button "nub"), she took these photos:












With Grandma's quilt.








An "out-take" she gave me when I was trying to keep him calm.

Was he EVER that tiny?!?!?!?

If you're in the Metro area and looking for a wedding or family photographer, check out Ashley's website or Ashley's blog for examples of her most recent work. Mention my name to get no discount what-so-ever. ;) Thanks for the photos, Ashley!!

Here are some more recent photos of our little Cranky Hank:


2 weeks ago, hanging out with Dad while Mom was running!


Bath time!


He'll love seeing this photo on his "graduation board" in 18 years...


With his cousins last weekend


Just before dropping him off at daycare for the first time on Tuesday


Before daycare on Wednesday

OK, that's enough of our cute little guy. More on my TC 10 Mile training shortly.

5 comments:

Theresa @ActiveEggplant 9:21 AM, September 12, 2011  

Such a little cutie - you and Pharmie look so happy with him!

I love that you call him Cranky Hank...I used to call my niece Crabigail...because her name is Abbiegail & she was a super cranky baby.

Jennifer P 12:21 PM, September 12, 2011  

We call Gillian Gillzilla - she is a destructive force to be reckoned with. Oh, but this absolutely adorable.

Katie 2:37 PM, September 12, 2011  

What a cute little peanut!!! I love his almost yelling smile for the bath photo!!! :D

Cyborg Queen 5:43 PM, September 12, 2011  

Love the second photo...because his hands is in Sign Language "I Love You". :-)

Unknown 8:47 PM, September 12, 2011  

I love baby fat rolls. hahaha. Henry is very adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.