>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Just a quick reminder, if you haven't entered to win ONE of FIVE TYR swim / transition bags, you can do so through tomorrow (Wednesday)!!
To enter, click here and leave a comment on THAT post!
And here are a few of my recent Examiner articles. (And you can always become a fan of the St. Paul Triathlon Examiner on Facebook to get my articles in your FB News Feed.)
- This weekend is the Grand Opening of Minnesota's newest tri shop: Urban Tri. I hope to stop by and throw my name in the hat for a bunch of their giveaways!
- David Thompson, a local pro triathlete, recently had some funny words published in Triathlete Magazine regarding what to pack in your "special-needs bag" for an Iron-distance event.
- I stopped by "Goldy's Run" and took a lot of photos. Check out the results and my photos.
- Two local triathlons get in the April Fools mood with some good gags. Seriously. Nice.
- This is a GREAT idea: a well known local photographer (Paul Phillips) is putting on a triathlon photography class. And this guy knows his stuff. Did you see the recent Triathlete Magazine with Macca on the cover just as he won the Ironman World Championship? Yeah, that was Paul's photo:
Finally, here's an up-to-date photo of my lovely Pharmie:
Ha. Just kidding.
Here are 3 photos from January 5th, January 30th, and April 2nd:
Again, if you haven't entered the Minneapolis Triathlon swim / transition bag giveaway, scroll down a few posts (or click here) to enter. Check back this weekend to see if you're one of the 5 winners!