>> Sunday, May 17, 2009
“...2 outta 3 ain’t bad.”
In my post this morning, I said that Matt and I (Team Happy Pants) wanted to do 3 things at the Gear West Duathlon today:
1. Take nearly 3 minutes off our time from last year.
2. Beat the team course record.
3. Win the team competition.
1. We bettered our time from last year by 3:14!!
2. We beat the old team course record time by 0:51!
3. BUT there was another team that soundly beat us. D’oh.
Matt getting ready to dismount
Me heading to the finish
Back with more photos tomorrow! Have a good rest of your weekend! (Back to grading final projects for me...)