>> Friday, March 11, 2016
Being I'm racing tomorrow and I'm *kinda* known for my "pre-race business," I figured I had to have a Friday Funny about poop:
Since it's been a few weeks, here are some of my favorite posts from my tumblr page:
• I meet new people when I run.
• More about squats.
• Burning calories.
• My relationship with vegetables.
• Slow runners.
• Have you been wearing your bike helmet wrong? I've been doing it the first way. Oops.
• Fruit fail.
• Crossfit (kinda).
• My personal dilemma now that summer's around the corner.
• Jesus, take the wheel.
• Me whenever I eat healthy.
• A good reply to a good pick-up line.
• Donut fact.
• Art though the ages.
• The purpose of daylight savings time.
• A re-purposed image from the Wizard of Oz.
• What if there was no wolf in Little Red Riding Hood?
• Science has gone too far.
• Van Gogh doll.
• I've never thought of it like this before: sneezing vs. farting.
• You know it's a high class party when...
• Wall clock at a music teacher's house.
• Me cooking.
• Weird flyer.
• The Jagermeister logo now makes more sense.
• Look for a girlfriend in college vs. in your 30s.
• An appropriate letter written to someone who had "negative" things to say about Deadpool.
• One of my favorite Bible verses.
And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!! RACING TOMORROW MORNING!!