>> Friday, March 19, 2010
This guy has TOTALLY figured this out. He left this series of photos on his camera in case he lost it. So smart. And so funny. I love his facial expressions. I think we'd be friends if we ever met.
I tweeted SwimMD regarding my predicament, and he sent me 3 videos that give pointers on kicking: the first is on flutter kick basics, the second is a 6-kick switch drill, and the third is about 10-kick flutter variations. I learned a LOT in the first video. Check them out. Thanks SwimMD!!
p.s. Just a brief recap of some of my better Examiner articles recently:
- Spring time: time to welcome back the "fair weather runners"
- The "Seven Deadly Sins" of triathlon
- Weight routine to add power to your swim
- VO2 max treadmill workout
OF LOCAL INTEREST:
- Early season duathlon and triathlon schedule for MN
- The science behind compression gear
- Lance Armstrong and Ironman triathlete Chris Lieto race in the first ever "Twitter Time Trial"
- Sneak peak a Cervelo's super light "Project California"
- Getting your wetsuit ready for tri season
- Macca's thoughts on Lance Armstrong's chances at winning in Kona