New Car... Finally!

>> Sunday, January 28, 2024

I shared pics from a Christmas evening car crash back in late December, and exactly 1 month later, we got a new car. Here's my boys with my new Kia Telluride:



We have more room for adventures, and can haul more neighborhood kids home (trade-off: gas mileage). In fact, one of the first texts I sent after getting the car was to a family that lives around the corner who goes to the same school as my family - I told them I'd have room for my kids, the 2 other kids I take home a few days a week, AND their 2 kids!

Oh, and I noticed a funny thing regarding the car accident back in December in my Garmin data. The night of the crash, stress, guilt, worry, or something got to me, as an HRV status of 50 is the lowest I've ever recorded:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.