Climbing Stairs Tells My Story

>> Monday, January 29, 2024

I glaced at my "floors climbed" recently, and the last 4 weeks tells the story of my life recently. Here's what it looked like:



I don't "track" this number or put any stock in it... but what it revealed was funny.

It showed the 7 days we were in Jamaica, as the 4 days I ran there were pretty clear:


Long runs to start and end our stay in Jamaica.
(Our 2nd-to-last day was pretty lazy, obviously.)

The day before that was a travel day, which explains why that was so low.

A few days before that, there was a spike on the day I was up and down the steps to pack:



And a few days before that, I was running up and down the steps a lot as Charlie brought home lice:



Yep, lice has been going around his school, and my wife found (ONLY!) 2 lice on his head that night. He got treated, we changed and washed EVERYTHING, and we kept using the fine comb to check for more. We caught this early as we never had any more signs of lice. Whew. But I climbed a lot of stairs that evening as EVERYTHING was being cleaned.

Funny how my "floors" tell the story of my last few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.