Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Messy Trainer Ride

>> Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The rear tire on my bike started losing air recently. (Which is odd as it's been on the trainer for months.) But on a recent trainer ride, I felt it slowly dying. I had to jump off and pump it up after I started some intervals. And then I had to pump it up 15 mins later. And then it went flat in a matter of minutes, so I had to jump off mid-ride and deal with it. Damn. There went my nice long ride.


I first (accidently, obviously) changed it with a flat tube, so then I had to change it AGAIN.


Was hoping to do close to 2 hours with 8x5 min efforts, but only
did 1:35 with 6x5 min efforts. Changed tube right after the efforts.

Damn it. Oh well.... still got in a ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.