Busy Non-Athletic Life

>> Monday, October 10, 2022

I've been busy teaching - I have 3 in-person classes for the first time since maybe 2013! I had 3 classes last spring, but only one of those was "normal," one met only 1 evening/week, and 1 was online... before that, it was pre-pandemic when I had 2 different classes at Hamline University along with an independent study which hardly feels like a "class." The last time having 3 "normal" classes would have been the last semester at CVA before it closed in the spring of 2013.

Anyway, I've been posting a bit about this on my Photography Blog. Here are 3 recent posts:

- Showing pics from my first day of classes
- Jumping into a darkroom for the first time in years
- And getting my students going in the darkroom

In unrelated life news: here's the boys last week before "picture day" at school:



Back with some actually fitness-related things soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.