Back-to-Back Big Training Weeks

>> Thursday, October 27, 2022

Two weeks ago was a big training week, and somehow last week was as well. Here's what it looked like:



I had to bump my Monday (the 24th) run up to Sunday, so the week shows 35.14 miles of running, which is my biggest all year (but really, that 11.17 mile long run on Sunday should be counted as this week's mileage).

And much like the week before, I had ANOTHER 10+ hours of strength work at 10 hrs and 14 mins.

Last week also had 2 decent trainer rides of 100 and 110 minutes on Thursday and Saturday. Just a solid week, and extra surprising that it came right after another decent week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.