I Survived The "Get in Gear" 10K!

>> Saturday, April 30, 2022

Well, it didn't quite hold up to my pre-race thoughts/goals posted on Tuesday, but I got through the WET race this morning. Here are 3 images from 2 people's posts on Instagram that show the dampness:


Maddie posted a photo of them all wet before the start...


... and then in dry clothes after as it had stopped raining. (About an hour too late!)


And Miranda showed these 2 wet fellas post-race. THOSE SHORTS!
(He passed me in the first half in those heavy wet shorts.)

Back with a full (not super LONG, but super WET) race report on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.