Semi-Wordless Wednesday: 2022's First Mama/Charlie Workout

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I briefly mentioned in my last post that I took the boys camping for a night at the end of last week. The morning before we left, Charlie went on a ride as my wife ran about 5.5 miles. She posted this when they got home:

First Mama run/Charlie bike of the season! He came home soaked. We both came home happy.





She also let Charlie ride through the big puddle that was forming at the end of our alley. Here are 3 screenshots from the video:


Building a head of steam...


Half way through the puddle with his feet up!


Riding off... all wet.

In other "semi-wordless" news, I just shared some images from the opening reception of my 4 a.m. exhibition on my photo blog that the gallery recently shared. Check that out if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.