Another NICE Bike Week!

>> Thursday, March 31, 2022

Well, "trainer" week at least... waiting for a bit of a warm-up...

After my INTENSE end of the week nearly 2 weeks ago (where I hit the track for intervals, did a long and intense spin, and then did a long run in 3 back-to-back-to-back days), I took it easy the first day back in the saddle. But I found myself still doing SOME effort.

• TUESDAY: 3x10 min efforts, not too hard. 90 mins total. This was my "easy" day. Did this early as I couldn't sleep.

• THURSDAY: 7x5 min efforts. 95 mins total. I just mixed up the efforts: seated, standing, alternating every 1 minute, descending, etc.

• SATURDAY: 3x10 min efforts, not too hard. 85 mins total. Very similar to Tuesday. My legs were TIRED, so I did't feel the need to go nuts.

Overall, that's 4 hours and 30 minutes of trainer time for the week when not so long ago I was saying it was a good week when I hit 4 hours. After my spin 2 days ago, I already set a PR for monthly time on the trainer. So if I get in a workout today, my March numbers will really be fantastic!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.