Semi-Wordless Wednesday: New Shoes!

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2021

It's always a good sign when I forget to check on the total miles of my running shoes. That almost always means that things are going well and I'm not worried about any injuries. I recently checked in on my current pair, and I was just over 400 miles. Usually I try to change them around 300-350 miles, so it was time:


Outside last week with bare legs and new shoes!

Side note: a neighbor saw me when I was heading out and said "you realize it's below freezing, right? And 'pants' exist?" He's sassy. I laughed and said that the calf sleeves do a lot, and that I am usually bare-legged through about 20 degrees.

And sure enough, my long run 2 days ago was 18 degrees, so I decided to put on pants for the first time this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.