Vikings Game (and Vikings WIN!)

>> Monday, November 22, 2021

Back in April when everyone was excited to get vaccinated and COVID numbers were getting quite low, we got my mother-in-law tickets to her FIRST Vikings game. Now MN is leading the nation in COVID rates, and I didn't know if going to a game would be a resposible thing to do. But my Doctor wife kept telling me I was fully vaccinated and I had recently gotten my booster, so I should be good to go.

So my wife and my sister-in-law dropped off 2 loads of us near the stadium:


The 6 of us at our seats, with my mother-in-law back there!




Row 15 just off the corner of the end zone!

I didn't wear a mask in our seat, but I was masked to and from the bathroom, out on the concourse getting some Pepsi, and leaving the stadium at the end. I got away from the drunk Packers fan next to me in the middle of the 3rd quarter by going up under all the MN high school football helmets where I sipped my soda by a TV:




A selfie for my wife as I finished my soda (and thought about getting a taco behind me).

We were ahead most of the game, and then after going up by 7, the Packers came back with ONE PLAY and tied it up. The last 3 minutes of the game was STRESSFUL:


Brianna was not hiding it!


And neither was Monica!

If you want to see everyone's reaction during the game winning field goal with 0:02 left on the clock, check it out on this post on my Instagram. (Click through the photos to get to the video at the end.)


My brother-in-law from the other side of my family texted as we were
leaving, and I sent him this photo of me walking up to show I was there!


Cousins getting some TV time back at our place. (Notice the sleeper.)


An hour later: cozy with Charlie and Kermit.

That was a fun game! I think my mother-in-law had a REAL good time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.