Halloween 2021

>> Monday, November 01, 2021

The boys got to dress up for school on Thursday. Here's how they went:


Happy Potter and "Pumpkin Man!"


All their teachers dressed up as Minions.


A mother/daughter team at school dressed as the evil Minions.


And the best part: the principal is married to a middle school teacher, and he went
as Gru (the "leader" of the Minions) and she went as Lucy (Gru's wife). Adorable.

Saturday night, we went out to my brother-in-law's house. I posted some of these photos online saying: "Matt and Angela are REALLY embracing their sentiments of 'we aren’t going to have kids, but we’ll spoil the hell out of our niece and nephews!' #WhatAParty #BouncyHouse #OutdoorMovie #HugeCupcakes #SoMuchCandy #HappyHalloween"


Yes, that's a HUGE inflatable movie screen.


Easter Halloween egg hunt.


Charlie and W looking for their eggs.


Bouncy house fun! Little K is trying to tackle big Henry, but it just looks like a sweet hug.


Charlie being Charlie.




A Muppets Halloween movie.


Around the fire to watch the movie.


A photo from my sister-in-law of all the kids!


These buds.

Then last night, I put back on my "costume" (which I had on the night before that I just called "$27 worth of rainbow things from Party City") so my wife could snap my photo in the front yard:


Yeah... I dunno...


The boys before making a HAUL in candy roaming the neighborhood.

Hope you had a good one! Happy Halloween!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.