Still (Safely) Building Running Mileage

>> Saturday, July 17, 2021

Last weekend, I posted about hitting 16 miles of running that week. Well, I was up to 17.5 miles this week. Here's what the last 3 weeks of totals look like in my training log (highlighting running):


All treadmill miles: 12.5, then 16.1, and now 17.5 miles.

I'm back to my "normal" schedule of Monday's being my long runs, but this current week only saw a long run of 7 miles. And then 2 more runs of 5 miles each. I kept the long run easy instead of doing some "pace" miles as I normally (and LOVE to) do. But I told myself I could start trying a little effort this upcoming week if I want. So I might pick up the pace a BIT for Monday's long run. And maybe I can get to 8 miles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.